Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New Build Problem. Need Help With A Problem.

• Please log in to reply

reggaemusicman

reggaemusicman

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Here is the problem. Computer power up fine, video card is working but 20sec after i enter BIOS power is cut off no signal. I thought I might have a bad power supply so I switch it with another one I have and I have the same problem. If there is someone that can help me I would be gratefull.

Thanks.

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
In that situation it best to unplug all peripherials including your video card. Boot up with just your CPU, MOBO, and one stick of RAM. If your computer doesn't boot up, or you still have the problem then you have reduced the possibilities for what could have caused the problem.

What are you system specs? What kind of PSU did you start out with? What are you using now?

Has this system ever worked?

Edited by Titan8990, 08 April 2007 - 11:46 AM.

reggaemusicman

reggaemusicman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I solved the problem. The problem was i didn't put the cup fan on. Well at least the cup still works. i am so happy i didn't destroy it. Everything is working fine now.

Much, Thanks.......

reggaemusicman

reggaemusicman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I solved the problem. The problem was i didn't put the cup fan on. Well at least the cup still works. i am so happy i didn't destroy it. Everything is working fine now.

Much, Thanks.......

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Tip#1: When it comes to computers, never rush.

reggaemusicman

reggaemusicman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Yeah, I learned my lesson.......