Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

g15 spotty key problem

• Please log in to reply

scottieGstring

scottieGstring

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
so last night my friend and i were sitting on my computer browsing....and we started started playing this logitech flash game.. as ironic a it is the keybord started flashing and then random keys wouldnt work... after reboot the lcd lights were fine but the keys wouldntwork.. now im stuck using on screen keyboard and it sucks thank you

scottie

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Sorry some questions first: what type of keyboard is it, wireless, or normal. also is the game still installed, oh and what happens when you try another keyboard.

scottieGstring

scottieGstring

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
k its a logitech g15 and it is wired and the game was just a logitech flash game that i saw on digg.com lol

scottieGstring

scottieGstring

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
k its a logitech g15 and it is wired and the game was just a logitech flash game that i saw on digg.com lol

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
did this keyboard come with a CD for the drivers, if so one idea would be to uninstall the driver from device manager(devmgmt.msc) and the reinstall from the CD, or if this didn't come with a cd, just unintall the driver anyway and let it reinstall itself.

scottieGstring

scottieGstring

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Ya the keyboard did come with drivers and i didnt bother uninstalling them but i did download the newest drivers off the logitech website and that didnt work.. do you think maybe if i uninstall them and then reinstall the new ones it will work?

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
that is what I am thinking, well that is unless there is some default button in the program that runs your keyboard, one could also try seeing if another keyboard first and returning to this keyboard later does the trick hoping that the system is confussed. The other thing is the check the site to see if there is some known bug concerning this keyboard and the game you mention.

scottieGstring

scottieGstring

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
ya my keyboard is just screwed i tried uninstalling and then installing the drivers and putting it in different usb slots and everything...