Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

what is the best antivirus?

• Please log in to reply

shishomiru04

shishomiru04

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
i might be in the market for a antivirus program...i want something that catches whatever is thrown at it, doesn't matter the cost, i just want something that is solid and works well....i was thinking panda...norton is very popular but i've also had problems with norton in the past...decisions decisions...

Advertisements

DMME

DMME

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
I am not a huge Norton fan at all. My select favorites are as follows: BitDefender, Kaspersky, McAfee, and Panda. They are in no select order.

By-far, the best free Antivirus would be AVG Antivirus Free Edition.

h_mike

h_mike

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I really like Kaspersky, it does the job without hogging the resources. (It's also what I use)

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. I suggest performing a forum search. There are many topics with the same question as you :whistling:

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
ZoneAlarm or McAfee. I had them both but ZoneAlarm is a bit complicated.