Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Defender Errors... HELP

• Please log in to reply

mdub78

mdub78

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am hoping someone can help... my Windows defender continues to give me the following Configuration change:
1139:UDP:*:Enabled:Windows Media Format SDK (iexplore.exe)

When I try to deny it, it fails. Can you help?

Thanks,

mdub78

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi Mdub78
Welcome To Geeks To Go Sorry about your Wait Please can you Explain what Actually happened before you got the Message. I have been searching about for you and this is what i have come up with so far Read the Message below Please post back and let me Know as you Might very well have Malware so Please check in at the Malware Forum Just to be Safe and make sure you System is Clean Please Click on the Link below. Good Luck

This is the Message
XLS] startuplistFile Format: Microsoft Excel
Note - this is not the legitimate Internet Explorer iexplore.exe process which ... EXE, MS Windows Media Encoder, which already has a shortcut in the Start ...
Windows defender 1139 UDP Enabled Windows Media Format SDK (iexplore.exe)

Link To Malware Forum
http://www.geekstogo...o_Here-f37.html

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink: