Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No Operating System Found.

• Please log in to reply

b_girl

b_girl

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I just switched everything to a A-Top XBlade Black/Silver Ultimate Gaming Machine With 450W PSU & LCD Control Panel, Model "AT859A-BK-LCD" tower. Everything is hooked up to specs it seems. When I start the computer it recognizes all my drives, cd and such. My system is NetVista A22p 2292 board, Intel Pentium 4, 10/100 Ethernet and Modem, Maxtor ATA DiamondMax plus 9 120 GB/ 133 HDD, For storage Maxtor 20 GB AT D740X-6L, Windows 2003 Server. Then the black screen tells me No operating system found. No boot filename received. Boot Agent version 4.0.22. , etc. , etc. and keeps retrying to boot. Does anyone know what the drama might be? Thanks.

Advertisements

b_girl

b_girl

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Some more information about the problem...

Hello,

I just switched everything to a A-Top XBlade Black/Silver Ultimate Gaming Machine With 450W PSU & LCD Control Panel, Model "AT859A-BK-LCD" tower. Everything is hooked up to specs it seems. When I start the computer it recognizes all my drives, cd and such. My system is NetVista A22p 2292 board, Intel Pentium 4 CPU 1.60GHz, 10/100 Ethernet and Modem, Maxtor ATA DiamondMax plus 9 120 GB/ 133 HDD, For storage Maxtor 20 GB AT D740X-6L, Windows 2003 Server.
Then the black screen tells me:

PXE-MOF: Exiting IntelPXE ROM
1962: No operating system found. Press F1 to repeat boot sequence.

Client MAC ABBR: 00 02 5597 5FD7
Guid: 887F1DF6-BC92-2412-98CA-ABC25968D278
PXE_E53: No boot filename received.

0062: Configuration change has occurred.

Boot Agent version 4.0.22. , etc. , etc. and keeps retrying to boot. Does anyone know what the drama might be?

Thanks,

Angel