Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Belkin Router problems

• Please log in to reply

Adrew

Adrew

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: I have a Belkin router with on PC connected by ethernet. There are four accounts on that PC. All four can access the internet. I have another PC on a wireless connection. This PC has two accounts. Only one account can access the internet. The other account cannot. I can ping the router I also can see the other PC on the LAN. Belkin support was no help. I have tried everything I can think of. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Desperate to get this figured out.

Advertisements

The one

The one

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
so of course uve check all the account has sufficiant rights and privalidges etc, if uve done all this and still to no avail all i can suggest is deleting this account and creating a new 1, but first create a new 1 see if it can access the internet.