Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE has generated errors and will be shut down

• Please log in to reply

N.J

N.J

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
Hi, While looking around the net I have obviously picked up some uglies, I have ran a program called Ad-Aware SE and it has picked up alot of stuff, but im still having trouble, when im in yahoo games (canasta) for no reason my web browser will shut down, it sais windows has generated errors and will be shut down, I send the error report and a new page re-opens I go back and it may be fine for a little while but it will and does shut down again, I went and got a program called "Vundofix" it got rid of some more stuff as well, but it is still playing up, and now I get a "can't load Bankbrcc.dll" when I boot my computer, but that is the least of my problems I think, is there any one here that may be able to help me out please with this situation, I am usually very careful where I go and what I do but,alas I went looking for something the other day and have had trouble since, I thank you all in advance for any help that may come my way regarding this matter, peace and blessings to you all.

Norm . . . N.J

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Your best bet is to ask for help in the Malware section of this forum. Read these Removal Guides and Tutorials and follow them thoroughly. The Malware Experts will help you with finding other malware on your PC. Post a HiJackThis log in that forum when asked. Post back here if asked to do so. Good luck.

Ron

N.J

N.J

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
thank you for the tip and my appolagies for posting in the wrong section. peace.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Don't worry about where you post. I get it wrong myself. Admin or one of the moderators can always move posts to where they belong. Let us know how the "treatment" goes.

Ron