Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

vroomsearch.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

graber0220

graber0220

• Pip
  • 3 posts
okay i have got this program on my computer called vroomsearch.com. it is a program that is obnoctious and keeps setting my homepage to that and gives me tons of p*** popup ads. How would this get here? Also, i have tried running spyware and adaware and i have deleted all the virus files, but time and time again this keeps popping up. I have my content advisor on so i do not have to constantly look at it but it is annoying none the less. Please help me with this one and tell me how i can get this off my computer. Thank you

Advertisements

israel_guy

israel_guy

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Hi,

Please post this messege in the "Spyware and Malware forum" there, you will get an answer from professionals.

graber0220

graber0220

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks for your time if you have looked into my message. However the good folks at Security-Forum.com are helping me solve my vroomsearch problem. Someone please email me however if you have any quick advice on how i can rid myself of this problem.

Topic is closed,
Should you have any further problems or need additional help in solving this please start a new topic please