Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

whole system laggy...

• Please log in to reply

playsoldier3

playsoldier3

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Well recently i have been getting errors regarding realtek, so i installed a patch from microsoft called WindowsXP-KB935448-x86-ENU then another error appeared regarding svchost.exe application error, i turned off auto updates and it seemed to have stopped, but the whole system is laggy now, when i play games, when i listen to music the music lags...so i need help...

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi Playsoldier3
Sorry about your wait i have been scearching around for an Answer and Came across this it's a Hotfix for Windows XP you could try this But there are No Guarantees that something Can't go Wrong with such installation so it's up to you. I hope this Works for you Good Luck.

This "Hotfix" mentioned in the link below installs a new "Hhctrl.ocx" file which should take care of the problem on Windows XP.

http://support.micro...om/?kbid=935448

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink: