Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

FINAL FANTASY X PLEASE HELP ME

• Please log in to reply

ali_1992

ali_1992

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
guys i really need help first of all every one says u need like the mugus sisters or anima i want them so bad or a nother way to kill sin but i really want the aeons

the thing is that i need all the hidden items in the temple baaj i got two i cant tell wich ones wich but if i dont have yevons temples hidden thing i will be unable to get anima the ones that i got were the two top onescloser to thet magic sheild

plz tell me how to get to each temple again besides yevons and how to get anima or mugus sisters and tell me if i got yevons i think i got it is it the knight lance???

anyways try give me a map to go to the temples ill do the rest of the job like ill do the cloister of trials

ive got controll of the airship by the way

plz help me get to the temples to get anima plzplz ill be really gratefull

the two spheres ion the baaj temple are blue and purple

Advertisements

ali_1992

ali_1992

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
cmon help plz

ali_1992

ali_1992

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Anyone out there HELOOOOOOOOOO : (

vahi

vahi

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
i'll try and help you, if you have gotten the item from bevelle temple, your safe, bevelle is the only one you can never go back to, (and i think blue is bevelle, you said that you have blue and purple) all the items are those ones you have to use the destruction sphere to get, only one i remember exactly how to get is besaid temples item, ok, in the besaid cloister should be a room with a bunch of lines in the wall originally illuminated green by a glyph sphere (green), put destruction (purple) sphere in place of the glyph sphere, and a wall should blow up, behind it should be a box, open box and you should get wisdom staff (i think thats what it was, i just know its a wep for yuna) i will post more later, and, you can defeat sin without the aeons, just its alot harder to do, but just fill out alot of the sphere grid and have full overdrive gague before the battle (even without anima and the magus sisters, bahamut with full overdrive grand summoned by yunas overdrive for two mega flares shoudl help)

well, more later, hope that helps you

~vahi~

tifa21

tifa21

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have the strategy guide and could waste you time describing how to get all the destruction shpere items the way they did. Or I could just tell you how I did it before I bought the guide. The simplest way to get them is to try all of the shere in all of the available recesses. I know this one sounds like it would take forever, but considering there are only so many recesses, it isn't really that time consuming.
The one that could be is the Temple at Macalania so I will just tell you how to get that one. Once you have done everything required to get out if you go back up the ramp you will notice one of those twinkling floor pads appears at the top of the ramp. If you step on it the pedestal with appears there. Take the macalnia shere out of the pedestal and then push it down the ramp. A floor teleporter shoots it into a glacier next to the ramp. If you then push the floor switch in the main room the pedestal reappears in its original position with the Destruction sphere in it. Put the macalania sphere into the wall on the opposite side (the one that produces the glacier in the middle of the room). Grab the destruction sphere and then do everythin you had to do orignially (basically start over) but this time, when you can go down to the bottom room, take the destruction sphere down there with you. Place the sphere into the center recess on the back wall of that little room and a purple line will light up until a little section of the floor on the edge of the cliff blows open revealing the chest containing your prize.
This is the hardest temple to get but I hope I described it well enought to understand. If you would like the guide description to the other places feel free to email me.

Also...did you know about the third secret Aeon...the Magus sisters, they are very easy to get (just fight all of the other aeons in Remiem Temple.. you have to get Yojimbo and Anima first).

Good luck

tifa21

tifa21

• Pip
  • 2 posts
BTW...you DEFINITELY have the one from Bevelle, you need it to get out, and you have to get the one from Zanarkand too (just do similar to what you did the first time except this time step on the WHITE tiles in both room to reveal the desctruction sphere).
To get Yojimbo, go down the ramp under the bridge in the calm lands and head all the way to the west of that region to the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth. Make your way through to the fayth and pay the fayth to get Yojimbo (you can keep trying to lower the price or pay 3X his offering price to also get 3 teleport spheres).