Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Having graphics problems (OpenGl)

• Please log in to reply

jrs6494

jrs6494

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I upgraded to Vista the day it came out. Now I want to get onto Second Life but it says I need OpenGl or something. I have no clue what I need to do to get it to work. This is on my laptop. Here is my laptops specs: HP Pavilion zd8000, Intel Pentium 4 3.4GHz, 32-bit system, 2gigs of ram, 80 gig HD, Radeon x600 256mb.
I hope that someone can help me in this matter because I am clueless. Thanks everyone.

~jrs6494~

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
From their website: "NOTE: Second Life does NOT currently support Windows Vista". Link to that page: http://secondlife.co...ate/sysreqs.php.

jrs6494

jrs6494

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I went to second lifes website and on it it says they tested it on Vista and it has worked so I don't know what to do.