Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

RADEON X800 PRO 256MB

• Please log in to reply

A Train

A Train

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
How do you guys rate this card? Im looking to use it for gaming, but im not looking for high level top performance just need something that will get me through. What are you guys thoughs?

Advertisements

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Its alright but not great as there are alot more cards now which have alon. What are you planning to do with it? If i was you and needed a graphics card fast then buy a X1950 Pro or something as its alright for the money but if you dont need one as fast wait till the directX 10 cards are out! If you have £200 you can get a Geforce 8800GTS which is a pretty powerful card and has directX 10 support.

glen_m_32

glen_m_32

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
i'm using a grahpics card in the sam range, the X700 SE Pro, and i can play almost every game i throw at it, Quake 4 n reasonable resolutions, F.E.A.R on simular resolutions.

Overal the Bench marks have been passable, but as said there are some better cards out there, i will be upgrading very soon to the New DX10 cards, but that only because i'm slowly building myself a gaming rig!