Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:18 AM
Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:19 PM
The logical fix for this is replacing the power supply with a good one like the silverstone or enermax line of PS's. Plan on spending $90 for a good PS.
Posted 16 April 2007 - 05:22 PM
My asus Program says the computer has low Voltage. Whats going on ?
I assume that this is the same PC - ?????
While i'm on the computer the monitor blackouts and shows the message System Manager and then turns off the monitor but the pc continues ON.
My asus program sometimes Says the Voltage Its too low drop blow 10 ... I don't know if its that ...
I'm starting to get annoying with this ..
This is informing you that your +12 VDC voltage is overloaded. This is over 15% low I would suspect your video Card 1st However there are other components & peripherals that could be the cause besides the power supply itself
(1) How old is PC
(2) How long have you been having this problem
(3) What upgrades and/or new peripherals have been added since PC has been purchased?
(4) Did problem start with last update?
(5) What type of PC Laptop Desktop Desktop w Tower
(6) What id Manufacturer & Model of Computer
(7) What is Manufacturer & Model Number of Motherboard
(8) What is Manufacturer & Model Number of Video Card
(9) What is manufacturer & Wattage Rating of Power Supply
Usually what happens New video Card has been installed That overloads the power supply
Answer the questions I can research the Power Requirements of your PC & Power Supply
Edited by Jack123, 16 April 2007 - 05:23 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users