Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:14 AM
Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:54 AM
* Search for HijackThis.exe in google and download it.
* Save HijackThis.exe to your desktop.
* Create a new folder named HijackThis to your desktop. Move Hijackthis.exe into that folder.
* Then rename HijackThis.exe to Scanner.exe
* Run Scanner.exe
* Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file -button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
* Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
* Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
* Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
* DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:06 AM
Welcome To Geeks To Go You can find the Hijackthis log here at Geeks to go in the Malware forum under pinned Topic's Download it and run it then Save the HJT Log and Post it in the Malware Forum as you cannot Post this Topic anywhere Else The Malware Experts will give all the Help you Need Please follow the Link below Thank You
Link to Malware Forum
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users