Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Question

• Please log in to reply

N.J

N.J

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
is any one able to tell me what that orange box beside the thread description is all about and why some posts don't have it actually more specific, why my posts don't have it ? I feel like I got bugs or something or maybe I got B O thanks. peace

Blessings,

Norm . . .

Edited by N.J, 18 April 2007 - 05:44 AM.

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Look at the very bottom of a forum page for the "key" to the symbols.
Johanna

N.J

N.J

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Hi Johanna,
Im talking about the orange square box with the corner turned up on the right side, it doesn't say any thing about them at the bottom of the page, it was there when you were replying to my message but it is gone again hmmmm am I ok or do I need to see a doctor lolol

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
That means that there is a new reply in the thread since your last visit.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Clicking on that box takes you to the last post in the thread that you actually read so you can continue where you left off.

N.J

N.J

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Ah ok thank you, now I see said the blind man, good on you, again thanks for the great help ya'll do around here peace and Blessings to you all.