Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SPYBLOCKED help!

• Please log in to reply

krscutie421

krscutie421

• Pip
  • 1 posts
if anyone can help me with getting rid of this piece of crap it would be greatly appreciated! please let me know so i can add you to messenger to help speed the process a little...ive had this spyblocked thing for like 2 hours now and have tried everything...unregistering the .dll files...searching the computer for the certain files...i cant find anything...the suggested keys couldnt be found. omg im so lost! i just hate having this flashy things on my computer!! someone please please help me.
-katy

Edited by krscutie421, 18 April 2007 - 09:09 AM.

Advertisements

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Hi krscutie421,
In order for us to help you you need to do a couple of things.
First, lets start by reading THIS.
This will help you understand the process involved with removing the bad stuff from your machine.
As to adding us to or replying by messenger, please don't. All replies should be posted here, in this thread.
Please note, sometimes replies from us may take a bit of time. This is an all volunteer site, and all of us have jobs and families to attend to also.
Follow the instructions in the link above, post a HJT log and we will see what we can do :whistling:

Harry