Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cs servers!

• Please log in to reply

bubba11792

bubba11792

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey guyz.......ive been playing counter-strike for 2 years and i dont have the money to buy my own server......i have lynksis wireless internet and i was wondering how come when my friends try to come into y deticated server it wont allow them :tazz: .....can u reply to me with an answer idc what it is i jus want my own server for free......

Advertisements

unknown error

unknown error

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
So your trying to host it off your computer? Check to make sure the correct ports are open on your router and make sure your firewall allows it. Also I dont belive wireless is the best to be hosting games with :tazz:

Pu|s3

Pu|s3

• Pip
  • 3 posts
How are you going to play with ded server just find an empty server some nice man has paid for!

READ THIS THREAD

http://www.geekstogo...EAD-t15270.html

hope that helps.

Edited by Pu|s3, 09 April 2005 - 09:23 PM.