Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What to look for.

• Please log in to reply

N.J

N.J

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
I have had a look in the self help section but cannot seem to find what I be needen to do, is it possible for some one to give me a nudge in the right direction please, how does one read the highjackthis log and determin what should and shouldn't be there, then I might know what it is im dealing with. thank you.

Norm . . .

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
If you are interested in training to become a Staff Member, please post Here

N.J

N.J

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I looked at the page involving to become a member, and thought seeing as I have appeared to rub some folks up the wrong way the last few days (unintensionally I might add) I wouldn't bother, although the thought was appealing to me, but I don't take rejection to well, lol I truely am not trying to get any ones goat up here but I appear to be doing just that. at least im good at something huh peace

Norm . . .

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
you're not getting anyone's goat yet....or rubbing anyone the wrong way (you'll know for sure when you have)...you just haven't seen how we work here yet....if you're interested in learning how to remove malware etc...then go through geekU you'll learn more than you ever thought you wanted to know

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
I have to agree with Dsenette. If you truly have an interest, sign up for GeekU! Not only will you learn about malware, you'll also learn things about yourself, such as how amazing it is to help people for "nothing", knowing you have done your part in this fight against scumware, etc. :whistling: