Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Edit button error/help

• Please log in to reply

muad

muad

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When I use "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" in XP, I push the edit button at the bottom right hand corner to edit the image in paint. By doing this it closes "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" and does not open mspaint...
If I right click on the image while in "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" then click edit, it works fine and opens mspaint.. This isn't much of an issue, but im so used to clicking the button and everytime I press it, mspaint doesnt open :<

Im running XP service pack 2 if thats any help.. I haven't touched the registry at all as mspaint loads up with I right click then go edit.. It just doesnt like it when I push the edit button on screen.

I found a thread about this which is from 2005, If anyone has found a solution since then it would be much appreciated.
http://www.geekstogo...showtopic=29378

Thanks

Advertisements