Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer auto partial on?

• Please log in to reply

MaMister

MaMister

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
Everytime when I turn on the AC, without pushing the power switch for the CPU, all the 3 fans.. CPU fan, back panel and side panel fun automatic turn on..... any idea?

Edited by Fenor, 20 April 2007 - 05:54 AM.

Advertisements

glen_m_32

glen_m_32

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
Sounds like short in the power supply, i think it could mean a new PSU, but the experts will confirm that!

MaMister

MaMister

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Actually before this when on the AC, the fan turning on itself and the hard disk light and the CD-RW light will keep blinking even I didn't on the cpu button

So I got a new power supply and change it, the blinking goes away but the fan thingy is still happening....

glen_m_32

glen_m_32

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
i personally think it is (based on one or two past experiences), but please wait for someone who knows alittle more about it to answer!

MaMister

MaMister

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Sorry, it is what?

MaMister

MaMister

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
If I shut down the pc by start button, it shuts down properly for windows and all lights goes off but the all 3 fans still spining....

It is ok that I just off the AC but just like to know what is going on.