Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Application error

• Please log in to reply

wm58

wm58

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Attached File  hijackthis.log_4_20_07.txt   11.13KB   116 downloads

Keep getting QcConsole.exe. Application error (0xc000000d) The exception unknown software exception occurred in the application at location (0x100217a8). Have scanned several times looking foor virus/worms using spydoctor, and registry clean. Nothing shows up as to why I keep getting this error. ???? forgot to mention I ran trendmicro housecall also shows nothing. Please help this is starting to concern me since I do all of my banking online and other personal applications also. I'm afraid to log in to my banking right now until I get this issue cleared. I've tried to research the error, and keeps coming back as possible worm.

Edited by wm58, 20 April 2007 - 03:58 PM.

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I am sorry for your wait. Your error is very likely not related to malware. Your log is clean.

I could go back and forth with you and try to find this error, but I think it would be best if you post more specific information about your issue in the OS forum. They specialize in this kind of thing over there.

Let me know if you post there and do not receive help soon. Ill find someone to assist you.

ScHwErV :whistling: