Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 and Outlook

• Please log in to reply

deb'sman

deb'sman

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 will not open Outlook when trying to send an email. All settings are using Outlook (ie, Photoshop and Internet Explorer), however, it will open Outlook Express. It does not matter whether or not Outlook has been used before or not. I have installed on two different computers, using different email defaults. I contacted Adobe support for help, they could not figure it out, said that there was a problem with Outlook because it tried to open Express. This doesn't hold water because I have tried it on two different machines.
Any help would be appreicated.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Works okay for me with Outlook as default. Perhaps you may get some help from a forum where all the members are Photoshop Elements users? http://www.photoshop...user.com/forum/

deb'sman

deb'sman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks, maybe I'll try that!