Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo Mail will not let me compose or send.

• Please log in to reply

Avenue

Avenue

• Pip
  • 1 posts
For more than 16 hours Yahoo Mail will not let me compose or send emails. The Content (text) block does not appear, and the send, attach, etc controls are not functional. Several others on ASK YAHOO report same thing. This is the second time in two months that Yahoo Mail has gone malfunctional for many hours. Is this an increasing problem with Yahoo Mail - and is it related to BETA (I don't use Beta of course) or some other problem at Yahoo? And why can't they have a website to acknowledge problems and when they will be fixed? I used the "report problem with service" feature in Yahoo help, got a form email reply, and nothing else. Since I use my Yahoo mail for work, this is a real inconvenience. And I pay for the Extra version. The most frustrating thing is no information from Yahoo and no idea why it's happened, when it will be fixed, if it will, and when it could happen again. Any suggestions and any information on what is going on? Thanks.

Advertisements

rwsmit1

rwsmit1

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hey Avenue,

I may not be able to help, but i had the same prob using internet explorer 6 2weeks ago, done a search, and if i remember right, this was the solution, so if ur using IE6, heres what i did,

IE6
tools
internet options
general tab
click delete files
click delete cookies
ok,

this solved my problem, i dont know why, but it must work cause i found the answer in a forum

if ur using something other than ie6, im of no help

hope this worked for you
Rwsmit1