Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

font colors on screen don't match printed ones

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dizzyb

dizzyb

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Sorry, I'm posting this again because I'm desperate for help!
I've been doing flyers in Publisher and Word and I noticed a problem when I created a document that I thought had white text--to my surprise when it was printed the text was pink! I had never printed it, just PDF'd it and emailed it over.

So I figured out when I click on text color or fill color in Word or Publisher, the color boxes that come up include several boxes that look stark white, but when I run the mouse over them, I see the colors are called "light turquoise", "light green", etc--obviously they're not really white--just showing up as white on my monitor. I've already had Canon check my printer driver, so it's not that...help!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.geekstogo...mp;#entry955648 duplicate