Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Makeing a GIF

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
I want to take a bunch of pictures that I have of planets and make a gif, I think thats what its called... I want to put it as my desktop picture so that it rotates and showes anything I have in that one file... kinda like a photo album as my desktop background. If anyone can help me that would be great thanks :whistling:

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
I tried doing something like that once with a GIF I used http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/ to put all the images together. Only problem is to made my computer too slow to use, since the file was huge. So I don't know if you really would want to do that.