Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Computer making noises!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

stormbringer beta

stormbringer beta

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Well, im a gamer who knows very little about computer hardware and such. Anyway , everyday when i play world of warcraft my computer starts to make annoying ''vroooo'' sounds... it kinda sounds like the fan is busted or something. I dont think its my hard drive because they make a grinding noise which i normally get when i turn on the computer. But the fanny noise, i get everytime when i play WoW and sometimes when i just leave my computer alone, it makes that sound and that gets really annoying
I checked PC preformance from task manager while playing world of warcraft and it ranges from 27-98% and when i leave my computer alone, it moans with like 2% usage.
does any1 know what i should do?
please help me geektogo!!

Edited by stormbringer beta, 24 April 2007 - 02:56 AM.

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi stormbringer bet
Welcome To Geeks To Go Please mind you Language as this is a Family Friendly Site it is Probably your fan you could clean it with Canned air but Remember not to go touching the Motherboard or anything else inside see if that makes any Difference.This Topic is also in the wrong Forum i know your New but try to be more Careful in the Future Thank You. Good Luck

Link to Hardware, Components and Peripherals
http://www.geekstogo...pherals-f9.html

Link to Game Forum
http://www.geekstogo.../Games-f19.html

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink:

Edited by cheyenne 09, 24 April 2007 - 02:14 AM.

stormbringer beta

stormbringer beta

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
sorry about my language, my computer is really frustrating. And thanks for the links

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi stormbringer bet
:help: It's Ok thanks for your Apology You should get all the Help you need in this Forum. Good Luck

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink: