Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best Heat Dispersion?

• Please log in to reply

AnthonyJ

AnthonyJ

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
yes, and that shows, but it works better on copper in my opinion, the surface is smooth, but needs polishing
Posted Image

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
ekk, for the future don't put your CPU on the carpet!
James

The_Shadow_630

The_Shadow_630

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
Looks like there is a little more polishing ot do on that heatsink. should be nearly reflective when it is finished. At least if you continue to move to a finer and finer grain of sandpaper as far down as you can go it does anyway.

AnthonyJ

AnthonyJ

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Looks like there is a little more polishing ot do on that heatsink. should be nearly reflective when it is finished. At least if you continue to move to a finer and finer grain of sandpaper as far down as you can go it does anyway.

yea, like i said i havent taken it across the polisher yet, its smooth used 1000grit wet, i just went in different dirrections. im going to polish it today i hope :whistling:

Edited by AnthonyJ, 27 April 2007 - 12:46 PM.

The_Shadow_630

The_Shadow_630

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
ok, sorry bout that, I guess I just missed it