Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Virtual PC

• Please log in to reply

cotsos

cotsos

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have XP and Vista installed on my workstation both in differente harddisk. Can I load my XP as I am using Vista the same time? like a virtual pc? I know I can do this in virtual pc but i have to install XP again in a virtual hard disk and install all the software from the begining, Is there a way to load my already installed version>? thanks in advance!!

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Since this is about a specific application, I have moved this thread to the "Applications" forum.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Virtual PC, to all intents and purposes, is a separate entity from the rest of the system. It is not possible to copy your installation to Virtual PC, plus it wouldn't load in Virtual PC anyway as its an entirely different configuration.