Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internet pages are abruptly closing

• Please log in to reply

sammo12

sammo12

• Pip
  • 4 posts
My internet pages are now abruptly closing after I open them. It has never done this before. Does anyone know the reason and how it can be resolved?

Advertisements

suckaf00

suckaf00

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
all sites, or only certain ones?

ankush patel

ankush patel

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
check if you have a popup bloker it happens sometimes

sammo12

sammo12

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
The pages closes on certain websites.

There is a popup blocker installed but it still happens when the popup blocker is off. I have uninstalled a spyware nuker that was added and the problem still occurs

cobhcf

cobhcf

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
Sorry to say this, but it sounds like some sort of Virus or Spyware attack although iam not sure about this :tazz: . What kind of antivirus and spyware removal software do you use?. Probably you can run a full system scan and see if anything turns out. No need to panic. Iam just guessing. I personally use Pestpatrol and McAfee Internet security in my pc and they are just brilliant.

sammo12

sammo12

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I am currently using spywarenuker and spybot