Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Language Translation Tool

• Please log in to reply

emzuler

emzuler

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can suggest efficient languages translation tools that have a good range of languages on it ?
I find that sometimes 'Translate Page' sometimes turns up on certain pages i need to translate, other times the option isn't there at all. Not sure what's the go.
So if you can help me out with this one i'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Emilia

EDIT;

Sorry, i should have specified translation tools that i can download to my browser ?
I tried FoxLingo but it didn't work very well, the page would be scrambled with an array of overlapping scripts after trying to use it.

Edited by emzuler, 28 April 2007 - 06:26 AM.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Reasonably handy as you can paste text in

http://www.freetranslation.com/

The outline is about the best you can hope for with machine translation

spartakist

spartakist

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
^For a gist translation freetranslation is fine, but I wouldn't trust it for anything you need to know the specific meaning of

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts

The outline is about the best you can hope for with machine translation