Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my drives autoplays :S

• Please log in to reply

hussamofe

hussamofe

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi all,i have quite a problem and i dont know if its windows-related or spyware-related so pls direct me first... after connecting a friend's hard drive and copying some movies....i restarted and then when i double click any drive ...it opens in a new WINDOW...and when i right click i find an AUTOPLAY option that was never there before...if i right click and select OPEN it opens in same window (normally) if autoplay ( new window opens) ....anyway,i used an online scanner kaspersky and found a copy.exe on C: drive file with a virus(forgotten the name) and i deleted it ....now when i double click the drive C an error comes up that copy.exe cannot be found ...but again when i right-click and OPEN ....it opens normally....sooo HELPPPPPPPPPPPP :whistling:

Advertisements