Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Access 97

• Please log in to reply

rivekm

rivekm

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
Hello,

I dont know if this post belongs here or not. I am a reporting analyst and am trying to set up a new productivity and availability measure in a call center environment. I have a very big weak spot for queries. I have been trying to find out on the internet some queries that may help but have not found too many. Does anyone know any good websites for assistance with queries?
Here is the daily report process:
siemens phone system-reports log on and off times on phone. It shows number of calls, availability as a percent, work as a percent (work is a phone status- after hanging up with a customer the associate is supposed to go into work state if they have notes to finish on the call) this number should be relatively low. Around or above 20%. The number coincides with the availability the rep is for customers. They should be about an 80% avail rate.
The numbers tie together like this- basically transactions per hour the rep is doing which gets broken down in to minutes. I have set up the tables to show log on time in hours and minutes.
IE: they logon at 7:55, this would show as log on hour 7 log on minutes 55. This all gets broken down by transactions per hour- converted over to transactions per minute....If this makes sense to anyone please respond. If you have questions please ask- as i know this does not seem clear the way i have written it out. The end result should be this- per rep, transactions a day in minutes and the availibility in a percent to assist the customers. Any help on where I can get information on queries- good information as I am very weak in queries.

Thank you in advance,

Kenny

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Hi rivekm.

Here's a link I found that gives a lot of good information on queries.

If you have some specific questions, please post them.