Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

startup program help

• Please log in to reply

drew2815

drew2815

• PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
Right now i got norton anti virus, win patrol, my dell printer, my wireless mouse, and my wireless keyboad, starting on startup. Does my printer need to start on startup? because would it just start when i printed something? does win patrol need to start on startup? because that could just start when i click on the icon if i need to use that program. please help on what should start on startup.

Advertisements

drew2815

drew2815

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
does NVIDIA need to start on startup?

friedpooodle

friedpooodle

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
NVIDIA is your graphics card/video card so you want to keep that on the startup.

sunny441

sunny441

• PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
Ok!!

Yu sure do want Nvidia to startup when yu start your computer. also its upto you as to what programs yu want to start at start-up!!!! Also your wireless keyboard and mouse are connected to your USB i Suppose and yu would want them to start up else you would be left without any input device!!! also i think its a good idea to let the printer start on startup. Also winpatrol is upto you..... and having it start on startup makes it easier for you!!

The best option i would say is to get Reg Cleaner by Jouni Vuorio . It has a start-up tab there that lets yu decide what programs should start when yu start up and a lot more stuff as well...

:tazz:

good luck

Seamey. T

Seamey. T

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Hi,

Try this link,( http://www.pacs-port...up_content.php) I found it helpful,

Cheers :tazz: