Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Anyone know?

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi guys, just want to ask whether who knows what softwares/programs has more options than window movie maker...? Because i want to make more decoration for my videos.

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Just about anything else is better than Windows Movie Maker. One of the best is PowerDirector:

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
I'll have to agree anything is better then movie maker, while I have never used PowerDirector. My personal favorite is Adobe Premiere 3.0.
It's 100$ but if you buy it as a bundle with Adobe Photo elements 5.0 you can get them for 150$, both programs are 200$ if you buy them separately.
It's a lot of money to dish out, but worth it in the end since you can do any multimedia project thrown at you.
Also take a look at windows photostory, it's a lot of fun and easy to use program, if you have never heard of it, it turns photo's into a movie more or less.

Edited by james_8970, 30 April 2007 - 03:44 PM.