Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

saburex virus need help

• Please log in to reply

Maxxymus

Maxxymus

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello!i have a problem,my puter got infected couple of days ago.i ran the avg 7.5 Anti-Malware,and after that i ran panda on line,i saw i still have a lot of threats :viruses,spyware and hacking tools and rootkits.i attached the log file from panda,please help me.on the other hand i can't use any programs,nothing happens when i double click a program.Also,i can't find the system restore,the Run prompter,task manager.i tried to manually install task manager,but i got back"registry editing has been disabled by administrator.Looks like somebody else is the administrator of my puter :whistling: Can someone help me get my puter back,please?thank you

Incident Status Location

Potentially unwanted tool:Application/ViewPoint Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\3.8.0\ViewBarBHO.dll
Adware:adware/cws Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Favorites\Fun & Games
Adware:adware/cydoor Not disinfected c:\windows\cdmxtras
Potentially unwanted tool:application/need2find Not disinfected hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall\Need2FindBar Uninstall
Adware:adware/wintools Not disinfected Windows Registry
Adware:adware/savenow Not disinfected Windows Registry
Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@advertising[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Apmebf Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@apmebf[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@atdmt[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Azjmp Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@azjmp[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@casalemedia[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@doubleclick[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Mediaplex Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@mediaplex[2].txt
Virus:W32/Rex.A Renamed C:\ExamView\evpro_exe.vir
Virus:W32/Rex.A Renamed C:\hp\bin\firewallnorton\SYMSETUP_EXE.vir
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/KillApp.B Not disinfected C:\hp\bin\KillIt.exe
Virus:W32/Rex.A Renamed C:\hp\bin\Python-2.2.1_exe.vir
Virus:W32/Rex.A Renamed C:\hp\bin\win32all-146_exe.vir
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/RegClean32 Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Registry Cleaner\regclean.dll
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/ViewPoint Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\Temp\0\Private\Vendor\ProgFiles\ViewBarBHO.dll

Attached Files

Edited by Maxxymus, 01 May 2007 - 02:37 PM.

Advertisements