Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XoftSpy 4.10

• Please log in to reply

lloyd

lloyd

• Pip
  • 1 posts
It's unclear whether XoftSpy is FREEWARE or Otherwise---it performed a scan AFTER I ran SPYBOT(which had already removed some other trash) and found some 'annoyances' and one THREAT:

"SEARCH RELEVANCY" BHO file---THREAT!
located in WINDOWS\SYS32\IDE21201.vxd

---OK? but when I hit the FIX button it said to go to register at XoftSpy page but BOTH LINKS CAME UP WITH BLANK PAGES!!!
I really hope I am in the correct forum for this problem---this "spyware" business is driving me nutz!! I may switch to a MAC!!! (I have an old G3 laptop with OSX--but I dont care for their file architecture!)
Is XoftSpy gone BAD? or-----????
any suggestions greatly appreciated as my time is important and these bandits are destroying Internet experience........
thanks to you all, if anyone is reading this!
love,
..........lloyd

Advertisements