I am having some trouble identifying the source of the following error:
IEXPLORE.EXE - Application Error
The instruction at "0x00732187" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".
The error randomly pops up every 5-10 minutes. There are no Internet Explorer windows open at the time of the error and no iexplore.exe processes can be found in Task Manager.
- Windows XP Media Center Edition (Service Pack 2)
- Internet Explorer Version 7.0.5730.11
- 1.66 Ghz, 0.99 GB or RAM
- Reverted back to Internet Explorer 6. No luck.
- Uninstalled MyWebSearch Toolbar
- Cleared out all Temporary Internet files, Cookies, et cetera
- Reset entire Internet Explorer settings
- Disabled Built-in Pop-up Blocker
- Disabled all IE Add-Ons
- Disabled Error Reporting Service
- Added iexplore.exe to the "Don't report errors for the programs" list
- Changed the Default web browser to Mozilla Firefox
- Set OS Virtual Memory to "System managed size"
- Purchased and ran a Full System scan w/RegCure
- Completed a full Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware scan with F-Secure Client Security
- Installed latest Windows & Office Updates
- Removed a lot of unneeded Start-Up items from the Registry
HijackThis log removed
Can anyone help me out?
Edited by Fenor, 02 May 2007 - 02:07 PM.