Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Defragmentation Utility

• Please log in to reply

Malikorx

Malikorx

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
Which is a better defragmentetion utility for the price: Diskeeper or PerfectDisk?

Advertisements

shazmar

shazmar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi, don't know which is better but I do know that Auslogics Disc Defrag http://www.auslogics.com/disk-defrag/ is very good and also free which beats both you mention on price.

Malikorx

Malikorx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
AusLogics I use at the moment but after defragmenting with it, I Analyza my drive using both Diskeeper and the defragmentation utility built into Windows, and it doesn't seem to do a very good job. Thank you for the link to Diskeeper Lite. I did not know there was a freeware version because I have just been using the trial download.

Malikorx

Malikorx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
Well good :whistling: I'm glad there is a Freeware version of it. Too bad there isn't the same type of thing for other programs such as TuneUp Utilities. Now how about this: best Freeware for a Registry Defragmenter and a Registry Cleaner? Not trials, I hate those things lol

Malikorx

Malikorx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
Thank you :whistling: