Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

intergrated grapics card missing driver

• Please log in to reply

ongoing

ongoing

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
hi i lost the intergrated graphics card drivers i had installed.........only prob is a cant rember the name of it is there a way to do a serch on my comp in the hope of finding the name of the intergrated grapics card........would appreciate any help

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Download and run "Belarc Advisor" from here: http://www.belarc.co...e_download.html
As the driver is missing Belarc may not be able to identify the graphics chip, but it will identify the motherboard from which the integrated graphics chip can be identified using google to get the motherboard specifications. Post the belarc information to the forum (new topic) and we'll see what we can ascertain from it.

ongoing

ongoing

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
sorry i dont mean to sound stupit but how do i post it to the forum..........i cant copy and paste it