Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

COD multiplayer problem!

• Please log in to reply

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
please be more descriptive. when you say you attempt to join a game on the internet and nothing happens, does it time out, does end witha specific message, lock up, ect.

make sure your punkbuster is turned on.

to go concole and type this:

/connect 69.28.220.206:28960

this is my server. runs custom maps. if you want to play there feel free, just turn on the auto download so you can get the maps. If you are unable to connect to it please let me know what it says.

Starjax

Advertisements

Carling999

Carling999

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
OK, i got boored of trying to get COD UO to work so i decided to play ET but it didn't work either so i thought that it couldn't be that both games didn't work. So i tried to start the games with my firewall closed and they both worked. So I reinstalled the firewall and now everything is working just fine! :)

I have a Norton Internet security firewall! ;)

And just for the racord: ;)
The game never even started, i just clicked on the icon and the game started in the background but nothing happened...

But THX very much for your help... Really good and fast forum! :tazz:

Edited by Carling999, 11 April 2005 - 12:39 PM.

Deko

Deko

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all!

I have o problem with COD too.I have a new laptop Acer Aspire 1692WLMI with specifications:

15.4 monitor (resolution 1280x800)
Pentium M 1.73
80GB disk
512 MB RAM
Radeon X700

I think that the problem is resolution.When I want to play its all stop when I must set in which Ievel I want to play.I need some patch or update?Because in options is not a option to set resolution to 1280x800 or something in this wide resolution.

Can you help me plese.