Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windos Logo Problem (installing WDM driver)

• Please log in to reply

ehljhey

ehljhey

• Pip
  • 2 posts
please help
i cant install my WDM video card Driver. am getting error that Windos Logo doesn't passed the test..

Advertisements

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
is this a custom built computer or a manufactured computer.

Where do you get this error?

What is the model of your Video Card?

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
That message is nothing to worry about. Loads of drivers haven't passed the Microsoft Logo testing, simply because there are too many drivers and not enough time being spent by Microsoft to test them all. Do not worry. the manufacturers have tested them. Choose "Continue Anyway" when the message pops up. It will be fine. I wouldn't be surprised if every PC in the world had at least one device-driver running on it that Microsoft hasn't tested.

Edited by pip22, 06 May 2007 - 01:24 AM.

ehljhey

ehljhey

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thnx alot for Reply

BTW its a costom build and my video card is gefrce7900GS

yea, after i click continue there is another error that says the new hardware wont work properly and cant continue instalation.. .. and it is first time that happened to me.

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Did you download this driver from Nvidea Website.