Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

COD2 - "Please insert the correct CD/DVD-ROM"

• Please log in to reply

WTF.Flow

WTF.Flow

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Good Day. as all of you i have encountered this problem when im launching my Call of Duty 2 Single Player and it says that "Please insert the correct CD/DVD-ROM" and i've solve it. and now i want to share how i solve it. REMiNDER: This is the correct installing when you cannot launch your CoD2 Single Player.
After installing your Cod2 in your pc, go to your installer disk which is and Copy the DEViANCE Folder in your Local Disk the folder where your install your Cod2. Example: Computer/Local Disk©/Program Files/Activision/Call of Duty 2 .. and OPEN it and you will see a CoD@SP_s and has a size of 1,712 KB and launch it.SO EASY RIGHT ??

Advertisements

abbasin

abbasin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
call of duty 2 not play in my system the error seems like this (direct x encountered an unrecoverable error)i m using Intel desktop board dq35joe my VGA is q35 express chip st family 256mb pl z reply me.

keshu

keshu

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hy guyss pleasee help me out.. i have windows 7 in my laptop.,i have COD2 but single player is not running without CD.. as i've seen the earlier post,. it has been wriiten there is a folder of DEVIANSH but there is not such any folder in the CD.. CoD2SP_s.exe is in the CD but its also of 2.99mb and i have copied it in C drive where I installed COD2, but no usee

keshu

keshu

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey guyss pleasee help me out forr this.. i am waitingg forr replyyyy.........

hy guyss pleasee help me out.. i have windows 7 in my laptop.,i have COD2 but single player is not running without CD.. as i've seen the earlier post,. it has been wriiten there is a folder of DEVIANSH but there is not such any folder in the CD.. CoD2SP_s.exe is in the CD but its also of 2.99mb and i have copied it in C drive where I installed COD2, but no usee

fahad34

fahad34

• Pip
  • 1 posts
thank you very much nagesh it worked :)

gravitydestroyer

gravitydestroyer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:thumbsup: :lol: thanks nagesh for the help

Edited by gravitydestroyer, 29 December 2013 - 11:20 PM.

prudhvi

prudhvi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi nageesh very much thanks to your instructions it worked well

Dawa

Dawa

• Pip
  • 3 posts

call of duty 2 single player is not working whenever i run it the following message is displayed

please insert the correct cd/dvdrom and restart the application

i need help please

Dawa

Dawa

• Pip
  • 3 posts

i have tried all the listed solutions but its not working the file in disk is also of 2.99 MB and i have copied it in C drive in the cod 2 folder but its still displaying the previous message

Dawa

Dawa

• Pip
  • 3 posts

plzz  i need smone's  help quickly 

Advertisements