Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PestPatrol found this

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

chrisa23

chrisa23

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
i ran pestpatrol and it found this i have the free one where you can only do a fast scan but it said it found some high risks here is the log

eTrust PestPatrol Exclusions Report
This report was generated on: 5/7/2007-1:36:18 PM

Excluded Pests:

REMOVED

Excluded Locations:

***End Report***

Edited by Fenor, 07 May 2007 - 03:36 PM.

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

chrisa23

chrisa23

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
i already tried that my its just that i want to know that if the results that the scan picked up are serious or low risk that is all......................

and thanx for the reply

Edited by chrisa23, 07 May 2007 - 03:12 PM.

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Please post ANY questions relating to malware in the Malware Forum. Malware support is not giving in any other forum besides that one.