Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

driver help? plz...

• Please log in to reply

nuboi

nuboi

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i need help finding drivers for my laptop, i have no sound , i have lost the cd to install the drivers, i have a few yellow question marks in device manager under other devices , i think i lost the drivers after a fresh install of win xp .
my laptop is an msi

thankyou nuboi

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
We will need a lot more information to help you find the drivers you need. Please download SIW and run it to find out what information you can on your laptop. Finding the model would be nice. You may be able to find some drivers by registering with the MSI website.

http://www.msicomput...p_NBService.asp

Heres the SIW website.

http://www.gtopala.com/

This gives us a chance to find the correct drivers for the laptop.

SRX660

nuboi

nuboi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi SRX660

I have downloaded system info, im not too good with computers could you plz guide me through it, and thankyou for your reply.

nuboi

nuboi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
my laptop model is ms-1034

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
At the top of the SIW website is a blue bar with links to pages that can tell you how to use SIW to get the information on your laptop.

Did you try registering at the MSI website to see if you can find any drivers there?

SRX660