Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gainward Sound Card

• Please log in to reply

kewlnsol

kewlnsol

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Ok guys firstly havent been here in ages so its nice to see ur still around.

Problem: Gainward Audio Card with expansion card on it

cant ID this card, has nothing on it but GAINWARD in bold letters and the following numbers that i googled and think are just crap codes

Rev. OP20

Solution: what im looking for are drivers to run this card. Someone gave it me after having the same trouble i have and swapped a 5.1 c-media card for it with my only Midi port on that i now need to hook my keyboard for music upto.

Card description:

Red
5 jack ports & 1 midi port on main card
Ribbon connected to small board containing
Optical In
Optical Out
Coaxil in
Coaxil Out

Posted Image

Posted Image

So mainly i want the driver or some1 to id this card so i can find myself thew driver thanks for any help

Advertisements

**Brian**

**Brian**

Semper Paratus: Always Ready

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
Kewnsol:

I would try driverguide dot com - they seem to have most drivers - however, you may have to do some serious searching to find it. I say that because I am unaware if this company's hardware, so if I don't know about a company's hardware, that is where I go first - You have to sign up, but it is free.

Good Luck!!

Brian

shard92

shard92

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
you could use everest home edition to possibly id the card better....

http://www.majorgeek...ad.php?det=4181

Good luck.