Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Bt home hub

• Please log in to reply

akeem

akeem

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
I have set up wireless on other pc now phew. but on the main pc on the bt wireless connection manager its not recognising this :whistling:

Thanks in advance

Advertisements

Chris - Thecleancar

Chris - Thecleancar

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Hi
The wireless adapter on one of my PCs was not recognised - I set it up on Ethernet (cable) then changed to wireless - setting up the SSID and WEP manually.
It did work - the ' BT HomeHub user manual' does suggest this.
Good luck

akeem

akeem

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Hi
The wireless adapter on one of my PCs was not recognised - I set it up on Ethernet (cable) then changed to wireless - setting up the SSID and WEP manually.
It did work - the ' BT HomeHub user manual' does suggest this.
Good luck

Hi chris not really sure what you are meaning.

My main pc is through ethernet, the other is done with wireless adaptor if that makes sense

Chris - Thecleancar

Chris - Thecleancar

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Hi
I thought you were saying that you could not set up wireless on one of your PCs because the Wireless adapter was not being picked up.

Best wait for an 'Expert' to come along to help you

Edited by Chris - Thecleancar, 08 May 2007 - 08:59 AM.

akeem

akeem

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Hi
I thought you were saying that you could not set up wireless on one of your PCs because the Wireless adapter was not being picked up.

Best wait for an 'Expert' to come along to help you

thanks for your help chris.

anyone willing to help please?