Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cannot display webpage :(

• Please log in to reply

Lisax06x

Lisax06x

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hello :blink:

I recently haven't able to connect to limewire or any other p2p networks and so I tried port forwarding.. It didn't work, but in the process I must have done something wrong because my internet explorer has stopped working and says 'internet explorer cannot display the webpage' I downloaded firefox but the same problem, no pages will load. The only way i can access the internet is via msn explorer, which i dont particularly like :whistling: .. Please help!! I am using bt broadband and have windows xp.

Btw i'm not overly technical, hehe..

Advertisements

silverbeard

silverbeard

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
Hi Lisax06x,

Have you reset the Modem? Most broadband modems have a reset button on the back that will reset the modem to factory defaults. After trying to port forward try the reset.

Lisax06x

Lisax06x

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Thanks for your help.. But I just turned my computer on today to find everything working fine again after a few weeks of this.. hmm lol thanks anyway :whistling: x