Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Messenger

• Please log in to reply

manu08

manu08

• PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Have a look at the attached screenshot. How do I change the colour so that it is not 'plain white' cause right now I think the information that is supposed to be displayed there is getting 'camoulfaged' with the background.

Attached Thumbnails

• msn.JPG

Advertisements

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Ok I got how to fix this. Do the following to change the color of the writing that is displayed in that 'tooltip'.
Start > Control Panel > Appearance & Themes > Display > Appearance > Advanced > Item:Tooltip & then change the color of the *Font*. Hope this helps if anyone else ever comes into the same problem.

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Ok, I got a problem. The change is only temporary. As in, after the computer reboots the colors are reverted back to the old settings, any way of making it permanent? Yes, I am using a custom theme - AlienGUIse theme