Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Audio Device

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When I go to Control Panel and click on audio and sound devices I discover that I do not have an Audio Device. I am able to play CDs with media player and when I click on a link to audio or video material on the BBC web-site Real player clicks but I cannot hear anything on YouTube. How can I go about fixing this problem?

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
We need more info from you since every PC has different sound hardware which needs a different driver (this is the bit of software you probably have missing).

I suggest you download Belarc Advisor, run it and post the log (new topic). BA is here: