Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need help installing Audio Program

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

craftsman

craftsman

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been Using FL STUDIO XXL 7 and my registry has expired and the program has gone back to DEMo mode..
I've tried deleating the key files from the registry..Installing a cracked version of the program, d/l a new key and replacing the old one..and no matter what i do it still says demo mode..I thought once u replaced te original version with the cracked it should work but i'm out of ideas..IF any one d\could give me any help it would be great or point me in the right direction..

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Please do not come here looking for help with illegal software or tips on how to bypass trial limitations. We are not here for that purpose!